Friday, November 23, 2012

Donkey Layout

I swear this is the last Donkey post and my last Donkey page layout, you can see the others here and here.

 
I even didn't use 5 photos and cut up several more to make this layout a grid style that Scraptastic talked about.
I am so happy to have found challenges they help me step out of the habit of using just 2 papers, here I have used 7 different ones, okay only 2 are print and the rest plain paper, but still an improvement.
2 comic bubbles

Linking up to:

Purple Pumpkin November Sketch Challenge
Scraptastic November Challenge #2

3 comments:

  1. Great page Mara - love how you used so many photos! Thanks for playing along with us at PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the captions...and all those pics on a LO are amazing...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout Mara! Thanks so much for playing along with Purple Pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so please leave me one.