Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Milos Island

Milos is the lowest southwestern Island of the Cyclades.  Below Serifos and Sifnos.
Milos is best known for Venus de Milo a statue of Aphrodite in the Lovre Museum in Paris.
source
But what it should be known for is it's beaches and surrounding colorful waters.
source, Is that your boat anchored there?  I wish it was mine!
source

source

Don't these waters make you want to just run and play and swim all day, ahh..laa..  Is it summer time yet.  Many of the websites say that April and May are a good time to visit, and being closer to Crete and therefor probably getting warmer weather earlier than the more northern Islands, then maybe this is true.  April is just around the corner, anyone ready to dip there feet in?

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I started my Anchors Aweigh quilt this morning. Can't wait to see the directions for the rest!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so please leave me one.