Monday, January 28, 2013

Tower of Winds, scrappage

On of the neatest things in Athens is the Tower of Winds, it is located just below the Parthenon in the area known as the Roman Agora, I am fascinated by this ancient tower that was built around 50 BC and acted as a Water Clock (how cool is That), Sundial and Wind Vane, with the 8 wind deities decorated in the frieze, I have a close up shot of 2 of them.
clock and star stickers.

Foam letters and words.

Journaling all around.
Linking to CCW Creative Craft World- January Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! A super interpretation of our sketch. Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the map paper - a great page. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage feel to this page and the awesome map paper - just perfect for those pictures. :)

    Thanks for joining in with the challenge at CCW.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !!! i love your take on our sketch xx thanks for sharing with us at CCWxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love it, great angles and I love maps paper :) Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely LO! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Craft World!
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so please leave me one.